Chocolate Heart cake Class
In this on-line class you will learn how to create the perfect, smooth geo chocolate heart. These little cake hearts are super cute and are very popular as a part of treat boxes, to add to drip cakes or as dessert table options. This is perfect timing for you to be able to make them for Mothers Day gifts.
In the class we will cover the following:
- Everything you need to know about chocolate, preventing bloom, tempering and getting that all important beautiful shine
- How to Coat the mould correctly to create the perfect ultra smooth ﬁnish
- Recipe advice for creating cake pop dough
- Filling the moulds and smoothing for a perfect ﬁnish
- How to create a lustred finish
- Using sprinkles, chocolate and edible paints to create pretty embellishments and effects
- Attaching embelishments securely
- How to bond chocolate shells together to make hot chocolate bombs
- How to fill a hot chocolate bomb
You will create perfectly cute chocolate cake hearts and a beautiful hot chocolate bomb. You will have confidence in a variety of cake heart techniques and of course you will be able to enjoy your beautiful creations which are super yummy.
This will be a facebook live class which will run at 2pm on 20th February 2021. When you book onto this class I will send over the informationin order for you to join a private Facebook Group. The class run live at 2pm and you can choose to watch or work along with me at the same time. It will also be recorded so if you are not able to join for the live class you will be able to watch it later. It will then be available for you to watch for as long as you are a member of the group, as many times as you want. As a group member you will be able to interact with other students who have purchased the course which is great for peer support and of course I will be on hand to answer any questions and queries too.
No experience is necessary and this class is suitable for older children too.
I will send an equipment list on booking but you will need the following:
Geo Heart Silicone Mould
Good Quality Chocolate
Access to a Microwave
Plastic Bowl and Spatula
Colour Mill Edible Colours
***** Please Note You Must Have A Facebook Account To Be Able To Access This Class*****
Chocolate Cake Heart On-Line Class
1. Class bookings can be made via the website, if you wish to make a group booking please do so via email or phone.
2. Once payment for a class has been made refunds are not available so please ensure you check all dates, times etc. prior to making the booking. This applies to both individual bookings and group bookings or parties.
3. In the unlikely event that The Old Manor House Bakery has to cancel a class a full refund will be offered.
4. Refunds will only be offered for the price you paid for the class, we cannot be held liable for any other money spent by the student eg. travel expenses. It is recommended that you purchase your own insurance to cover these eventualities.
5. We cannot hold classes pending payment, your place is not secure until payment has been received and you have received a confirmation email.
6. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for the class you will be unable to join the class.
7. The minimum age for students is 16 yrs old, any children wishing to attend younger than 16yrs old must be accompanied by a full paying adult.
8. Any student with special dietary requirements must notify The Old Manor House Bakery at the time of booking.
9. We reserve the right to alter course content at any time. Handmade products will not be identical and we reserve the right to change a design if the end result would benefit from this.
10. Workshops are attended completely at your own risk, we will not be held liable for any injuries or accidents that occur during the workshops.
11. You are strictly prohibited from using our designs, lesson plans or photographs in classes that you host or intend to host for either teaching activity or promotional material.