Take advantage of Lock Down by brushing up on your baking skills, take the time to perfect those elusive little macarons. These are such pretty little gems, perfect additions to dessert tables and of course for adorning your cakes, they taste delicious with a huge variety of flavours but boy are they difficult to master. If you have attempted them with little success or would just like to have a go, join me in this one to one on-line class and I'll guide you through every stage to give you the skills and confidence to perfect these little beauties. All you need is access to zoom, ground almonds, icing sugar, eggs, granualted sugar, flavourings and edible colours, stand mixer with a whisk attachment or hand held whisk, a food processor, a saucepan and a stove, a cooks thermometer that reaches 118c, baking paper, flat baking trays, piping bags, a pre-flavoured buttercream and an oven. A full list will be provided via email on booking the class including flavour advice.
The class will take approximately 90 minutes and you will be required to do a little preparatory work ready for the class, instructioins will be provided on booking. Please do not book onto the class unless you have all the equipment otherwise you will not be able to create them. The beauty of working alongside me on a one to one on-line class is that rather than just watching an on-line video you can ask me questions along the way and deal with any problems or difficulties as they arise. If the dates and times of these classes are not suitable for you but you would like a class then please get in touch to arrange a suitable time for you.
copy of On-Line Macaron Class 27/5/20 2pm
1. Class bookings can be made via the website, if you wish to make a group booking please do so via email or phone.
2. Once payment for a class has been made refunds are not available so please ensure you check all dates, times etc. prior to making the booking. This applies to both individual bookings and group bookings or parties.
3. In the unlikely event that The Old Manor House Bakery has to cancel a class a full refund will be offered.
4. Refunds will only be offered for the price you paid for the class, we cannot be held liable for any other money spent by the student eg. travel expenses. It is recommended that you purchase your own insurance to cover these eventualities.
5. We cannot hold classes pending payment, your place is not secure until payment has been received and you have received a confirmation email.
6. If you arrive more than 1 hour late for the class you will be unable to join the class.
7. The minimum age for students is 16 yrs old, any children wishing to attend younger than 16yrs old must be accompanied by a full paying adult.
8. Any student with special dietary requirements must notify The Old Manor House Bakery at the time of booking.
9. We reserve the right to alter course content at any time. Handmade products will not be identical and we reserve the right to change a design if the end result would benefit from this.
10. Workshops are attended completely at your own risk, we will not be held liable for any injuries or accidents that occur during the workshops.
11. You are strictly prohibited from using our designs, lesson plans or photographs in classes that you host or intend to host for either teaching activity or promotional material.