Learn to create these super cute bedtime teddy and bunny figures. I'll teach you all the techniques you need and the best mediums to work with to create stable and well supported figures. This is a fun class and the skills you learn can be transferred to all figure modelling which can then be utilised for your celebration cakes.
In this class you will learn to:
- work with modelling paste, and we will talk through the best mediums to work with for each task
- how to internally support your figures to make them secure
- how to create realistic figures and features
- tips to embellish your figures
- selecting colour schemes and working with edible pastes
- tips and tricks for creating texture
- How to secure figures to cakes
All the equipment that you will need is provided and you will go away from this workshop with a useful handout with step by step instructions and of course your completed figures. Light refreshments are provided throughout the session.
Figure Modelling Class Saturday 7th March 10am-12.30
1. Class bookings can be made via the website, if you wish to make a group booking please do so via email or phone.
2. Once payment for a class has been made refunds are not available so please ensure you check all dates, times etc. prior to making the booking. This applies to both individual bookings and group bookings or parties.
3. In the unlikely event that The Old Manor House Bakery has to cancel a class a full refund will be offered.
4. Refunds will only be offered for the price you paid for the class, we cannot be held liable for any other money spent by the student eg. travel expenses. It is recommended that you purchase your own insurance to cover these eventualities.
5. We cannot hold classes pending payment, your place is not secure until payment has been received and you have received a confirmation email.
6. If you arrive more than 1 hour late for the class you will be unable to join the class.
7. The minimum age for students is 16 yrs old, any children wishing to attend younger than 16yrs old must be accompanied by a full paying adult.
8. Any student with special dietary requirements must notify The Old Manor House Bakery at the time of booking.
9. We reserve the right to alter course content at any time. Handmade products will not be identical and we reserve the right to change a design if the end result would benefit from this.
10. Workshops are attended completely at your own risk, we will not be held liable for any injuries or accidents that occur during the workshops.
11. You are strictly prohibited from using our designs, lesson plans or photographs in classes that you host or intend to host for either teaching activity or promotional material.