Learn to make 3 pretty sugar roses, a David Austin Rose, a Tea Rose and a Briar Rose. This is the perfect class to learn the fundamentals of fine floral sugar craft having the confidence to create beautiful wired sugar flowers to adorn your cake creations.
In this class you will learn to:
- Handle flower paste
- Use cutters and veiners creatively
- Create petals with texture and movement
- Wire and tape sugar flowers
- Colour and dust flower paste petals and leaves
- Create 2 styles of calyx
All the equipment you will need is provided and you will go away from this workshop with a useful handout with step by step instructions and of course your beautiful sugar roses. Light refreshments are provided throughout the session.
Roses Masterclass Wednesday 26th March 10-2
1. Class bookings can be made via the website, if you wish to make a group booking please do so via email or phone.
2. Once payment for a class has been made refunds are not available so please ensure you check all dates, times etc. prior to making the booking. This applies to both individual bookings and group bookings or parties.
3. In the unlikely event that The Old Manor House Bakery has to cancel a class a full refund will be offered.
4. Refunds will only be offered for the price you paid for the class, we cannot be held liable for any other money spent by the student eg. travel expenses. It is recommended that you purchase your own insurance to cover these eventualities.
5. We cannot hold classes pending payment, your place is not secure until payment has been received and you have received a confirmation email.
6. If you arrive more than 1 hour late for the class you will be unable to join the class.
7. The minimum age for students is 16 yrs old, any children wishing to attend younger than 16yrs old must be accompanied by a full paying adult.
8. Any student with special dietary requirements must notify The Old Manor House Bakery at the time of booking.
9. We reserve the right to alter course content at any time. Handmade products will not be identical and we reserve the right to change a design if the end result would benefit from this.
10. Workshops are attended completely at your own risk, we will not be held liable for any injuries or accidents that occur during the workshops.
11. You are strictly prohibited from using our designs, lesson plans or photographs in classes that you host or intend to host for either teaching activity or promotional material.