Learn to cover a 6 inch round cake creating a smooth professional flawless finish with those all important super sharp edges. Learn to create a super sized wired rose, wired foliage and berries. Deorate your cake with a pretty watercolour effect and pretty gold drips. This is the perfect class to help you learn skills for decorating wedding cakes and creating stunning wired sugar flowers.
In this class you will learn to:
- Cover a dummy cake with sugar paste creating a smooth, professional flawless finish
- Creating Super Sharp Edges
- Create a super sized wired sugar rose
- Create wired foliage and berries
- Perfect royal icing drips and paint them lustre
- Create a pretty watercolour effect
- Taping and arranging wired sugar flowers and lerning how to attach them safely to your cake
All the equipment you will need is provided and you will go away from this workshop with a useful handout with step by step instructions and of course your completed cake. This class is an ideal starting point for those wanting to create professional looking wedding and celebration cakes. Please note this class is taught on a dummy cake. Refreshments and a light lunch are provided
Sharp Edge Drip Cake with Sugar Rose 22nd February 2020 10-4
1. Class bookings can be made via the website, if you wish to make a group booking please do so via email or phone.
2. Once payment for a class has been made refunds are not available so please ensure you check all dates, times etc. prior to making the booking. This applies to both individual bookings and group bookings or parties.
3. In the unlikely event that The Old Manor House Bakery has to cancel a class a full refund will be offered.
4. Refunds will only be offered for the price you paid for the class, we cannot be held liable for any other money spent by the student eg. travel expenses. It is recommended that you purchase your own insurance to cover these eventualities.
5. We cannot hold classes pending payment, your place is not secure until payment has been received and you have received a confirmation email.
6. If you arrive more than 1 hour late for the class you will be unable to join the class.
7. The minimum age for students is 16 yrs old, any children wishing to attend younger than 16yrs old must be accompanied by a full paying adult.
8. Any student with special dietary requirements must notify The Old Manor House Bakery at the time of booking.
9. We reserve the right to alter course content at any time. Handmade products will not be identical and we reserve the right to change a design if the end result would benefit from this.
10. Workshops are attended completely at your own risk, we will not be held liable for any injuries or accidents that occur during the workshops.
11. You are strictly prohibited from using our designs, lesson plans or photographs in classes that you host or intend to host for either teaching activity or promotional material.